As some of you know I have a bookbinding hobby. I’m not particularly good at it, but I enjoy it the same. I finally finished one project because I found a nice stopping point for me, which is why I don’t have the tutorial for today ready (it will hopefully be up next week). In the meantime here are some photos of my completed project.
As you can see, I keep screwing up the spine cover. I’ll eventually get the hang of it…
I also did a horrible job of trimming the paper this time around. Luckily I know what I did (I glued it down before sizing it). This is what happens when you cut corners.
Despite my errors I do enjoy my work on the cover.
A couple of people wanted to see the results of my work, and this is it. When I get decent enough at it perhaps I’ll post a tutorial for bookbinding so others can try it too.